Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.150 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,827 (33,415 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)