Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.115 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,337 (27,584 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)