Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.217 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,801 (26,068 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)