Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.253 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,997 (27,523 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)