Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.358 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,613 (28,250 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,800TL (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,269 (40 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)