Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.305 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,022 (26,477 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)