Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.153 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,417 (42,005 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,550 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berkeley, California costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)