Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.241 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,637 (23,042 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)