Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.186 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,015 (20,136 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 1.00 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (26 minutes ago)