Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.122 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,935 (21,172 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)