Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.156 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨78,125 (36,230 NT$) in Kao-hsiung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Heidelberg costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)