Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.152 INR / TWD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,643 (20,744 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kobe costs ¥9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salalah costs ﷼ 172 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨45,743 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 12 L$ (31 minutes ago)