Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨511,352 (¥881,756) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (31 minutes ago)