Cost of living in Kanazawa, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨512,224 (¥857,992) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €52 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩2,300 (about 2 hours ago)