Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.281 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,615 (RM5,668) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (38 minutes ago)