Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.019 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampung Baru Subang (Malaysia) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,359 (RM3,076) in Kampung Baru Subang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)