Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01672 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,183 (2,702,470 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)