Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01697 INR / KHR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,054 (180,012 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)