Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01800 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 45% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,806 (2,822,754 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)