Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01868 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,414 (5,643,905 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Doha costs 4,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)