Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01792 INR / UGX
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,034 (2,847,366 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Florence costs €4,000,000,000,000,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arlington, Texas costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 1,000 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)