Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.077 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨430,679 (C$9,148) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)