Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.133 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,933 (руб 42,298) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (23 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (39 minutes ago)