Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.408 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,308 (202 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)