Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,139 (2,212 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)