Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.085 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,443 (руб 37,271) in Kaliningrad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)