Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.884 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 32% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,739 (€770) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)