Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,370 (€829) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $976 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 120 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mendoza costs ARS $500 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Tunis costs 20 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Columbus, Ohio costs $689 (26 minutes ago)