Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)