Cost of living in Kairouan, Tunisia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.875 INR / TND
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kairouan (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨33,646 (1,300 Dinar) in Kairouan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)