Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.368 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,602 (元278) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)