Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,902 (元415) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)