Cost of living comparison between Kaifeng, China and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.884 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨2,627 (元266) in Kaifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)