Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.851 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨45,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨41,458 (2,792TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)