Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.771 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,308 (2,437TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tallinn costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$26,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Podgorica costs €15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varanasi costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)