Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.479 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,075 (978TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)