Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,463 (¥142,251) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)