Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18202 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,050 (203,553 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)