Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19028 INR / NGN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨43,268 (227,394 ₦) in Kaduna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)