Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.629 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,125 ($48) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (33 minutes ago)