Cost of living comparison between Kabwe, Zambia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.956 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨62,500 (8,985 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)