Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.129 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,433 (5,531 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)