Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.925 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨78,125 (11,281 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (23 minutes ago)