Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.921 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨78,125 (11,288 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $76 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)