Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.948 INR / AFN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,656 (50,259 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 3 hours ago)