Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 INR / AFN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,831 (73,755 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 17 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)