Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.013 INR / AFN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,727 (90,566 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)