Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.952 INR / AFN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,998 (55,693 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)