Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.892 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,700 (R$ 3,225) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (43 minutes ago)