Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.830 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,533 (R$ 2,946) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)