Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.477 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,604 (R$ 4,079) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)