Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.340 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,537 (R$ 2,756) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)