Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,420 (R$ 5,218) in Juiz de Fora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)