Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.853 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨566,045 (﷼ 31,706) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)