Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨383,567 (﷼ 21,145) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)