Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.147 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨376,703 (﷼ 20,758) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (42 minutes ago)