Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.088 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,839 (﷼ 3,397) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)