Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.193 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 99% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,789 (﷼ 4,175) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)