Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 34% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨23,721 (46,495 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)