Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.518 INR / SSP *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,392 (110,815 Pound) in Juba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)