Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.733 INR / SSP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 5% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨89,427 (122,054 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)