Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20537 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨75,000 (365,201 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fuzhou costs 元2,800 (about 1 hour ago)