Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21473 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨78,125 (363,825 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)