Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17564 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,604 (214,103 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)