Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 198%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.943 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 129% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,208 (10,979 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)