Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.700 INR / SEK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 91% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,712 (11,650 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 3 hours ago)