Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.588 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,426 (RM3,436) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)