Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.059 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,718 (RM4,630) in Johor Bahru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)