Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.267 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,185 (R$ 3,295) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)