Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.578 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,197 (R$ 5,271) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)