Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.830 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,530 (R$ 3,170) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)