Cost of living in Jinzhou, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.253 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,356 (6,082元) in Jinzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)