Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06019 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,906 (₩1,111,653) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (39 minutes ago)