Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05725 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,325 (₩1,036,195) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Baotou costs 元500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)