Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06064 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,469 (₩1,162,011) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 3 hours ago)