Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,750 (₩64,217) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (29 minutes ago)