Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05767 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,565 (₩963,481) in Jinju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)