Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,707 (元4,037) in Jining to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)