Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.530 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 6% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨39,377 (元3,739) in Jilin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)