Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.337 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨46,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨42,641 (4,125元) in Jilin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)