Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.314 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,831 (16,244 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)