Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.620 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨406,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨406,250 (155,073 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)