Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.898 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,022 (14,846 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)