Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.091 INR / CZK
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,383 (14,682 Kč) in Jihlava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)