Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,131 (元4,962) in Jiaxing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (24 minutes ago)