Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.388 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨62,500 (元6,658) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (33 minutes ago)