Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.640 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨79,186 (₨123,755) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)