Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,906 (₨69,633) in Jhelum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)