Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.061 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨498,427 (27,597 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (23 minutes ago)