Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.257 INR / ILS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 127% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,164 (5,103 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)