Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.335 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,931 (€1,216) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (42 minutes ago)