Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,690 (€796) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)