Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.506 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,936 (€713) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Morelia costs Mex$ 7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,000 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (14 minutes ago)