Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05763 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,617 (₩808,968) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (about 2 hours ago)