Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05649 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,705 (₩720,597) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)