Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,069 (€653) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (44 minutes ago)