Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,146 (€1,367) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)