Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,844 (€1,258) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)