Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,944 (€730) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 800 (41 minutes ago)