Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05884 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨497,291 (₩8,451,242) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)