Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05690 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,911 (₩2,054,763) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brno costs 16 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (about 1 hour ago)