Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016.
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)