Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.945 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,450 (3,650 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)