Cost of living comparison between Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.981 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,451 (3,516 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)