Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.976 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,641 (48,807 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (43 minutes ago)