Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.946 INR / KGS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,370 (46,917 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €25 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (36 minutes ago)