Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.681 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨43,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,730 (2,802TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)