Cost of living in Ivanovo, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.081 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ivanovo (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨40,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨37,035 (руб 34,259) in Ivanovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)