Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,349 prices entered by 868 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.463 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,005 (3,789TL) in Istanbul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)