Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 708 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨45,177 (₨76,617) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)