Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.697 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨2,500 (134TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)