Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨35,214 (﷼ 22,274,088) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (28 minutes ago)