Cost of living comparison between Isfahan, Iran and Ajmer, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00212 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,084 (﷼ 40,183,215) in Isfahan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ilmenau costs €350 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 3,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 20,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)