Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨32,632 (﷼ 18,629,911) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)