Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,464 (руб 79,001) in Irkutsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (22 minutes ago)